8.18.2008

Guess What?

Today turned the 18 week mark in our pregnancy and it was time to have a sonogram to determine whether baby Barrow is a boy or girl!!! After little sleep and a long day of waiting, we now know that we are having a GIRL!!!! We were both so thrilled to learn that she is 100% healthy and looks just perfect. I was worried we might not get to find out the gender today if she didn't cooperate, so a friend suggested I have a little caffeine before the appointment....and it worked. We got tons of great photos and a video!

I've added a few sonogram pictures (we have many) for all of you to see. We are just so excited and feel so blessed!! God is so amazing and we just can't believe He is giving us such a precious gift! Hope you enjoy!

Now it's time to start thinking about names and a nursery:)

**Her age, length, and weight**


**Her heartbeat**


**Her hands and feet crossed**


**Her profile, so cute**


**Her foot**



9 comments:

Mamta said...

aww. i love the profile/feet pictures. so cute! congratulations, again.

Have you guys started picking out names?

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know how excited this Memee is about the news and her pictures are precious. Can not wait to hold her and talk to her. I feel so blessed from God with all that He has blessed my family with. Love Mom

Tim and Amberly said...

Little Baby Sweet Cheeks is so beautiful already! Thanks for sharing the pictures. They are amazing!

Anonymous said...

She already has a pretty little head, foot and hands. I can't believe the red haired (pigtails) little girl I used to see play with my little girl is now all grown up with a baby girl on the way. Can't wait to hear more about her as time goes on. Enjoy this special time. Love, Ms. Karen

elizabeth said...

look at her!! so precious. isnt this so fun!? i am thrilled for a healthy baby for you two. let's start talking names now!! the best part. miss you!

Anonymous said...

Carrie I am soooooooo thrilled for you and am so happy you have a healthy little one and are having a good pregancy. I was hoping you would have a little girl because you are so girly....your perfect to have a little girl to dress up, love and spoil. I will start thinking of names. I could not be more happy for you. I love you!
Kimberly Johnsey Kelley

Ashley Matteo said...

hey carrie
i am so excited for yall and the good news about everything being healthy and i know that girl is going to be so cute. we need some more little girls in our growing community group!
ashley

Kelley Brown said...

I love that picture of her sweet little foot!! Rejoicing with you that your baby girl is healthy and thriving! :)

Dana and Chris Sheheane said...

Love it! Of course I have known, but I check your blog daily anyways for updates or name news! I guess you'll call me to tell me, but it's fun to look anyways! Wells is going to have a sweet girlfriend!! love you, dana