3.30.2009

War Eagle!

As most of you know we are a house divided when it comes to football. Many of my friends were concerned when they saw an Alabama hat on Emily Kathryn in her newborn photos. I have no great excuse except that I had been in labor all night and was too exhausted to request the hat be removed...and she did look cute in it!! This is just to prove that we do have Auburn attire (thanks Melissa) and as much as possible I will be encouraging her to cheer for the Tigers. I know Jordan will want this post removed immediately....good thing he doesn't know the password to my blog account.....WAR EAGLE!!!



(another new post below)

3 comments:

elizabeth said...

War Eagle!! We will make sure that girl is trained up right. So cute!!

Jenn Cav said...

love it

Shannon and Clint said...

So cute! Although, I would prefer her in ALabama gear :)