5.01.2010

15 Months

I'm behind.....EmK is almost 16 months, but I wanted to post a few pictures.

--Emily Kathryn's hair is getting really curly:)
-- We've been busy with swim lessons this month. EmK didn't mind being put under water, but had no desire to learn how to blow bubbles in the water. I think all she really wanted to do was run around the pool:)
--We've been to the zoo several times this month
--EmK LOVES to ride in her wagon. If the ride is too short she lets me know when I try to park the wagon and get her out.
-- For the most part we are only taking one nap a day. Sometimes if Emily Kathryn gets up extra early we fit a morning nap in, but that doesn't happen too often.
--She babbles all the time. I can't wait to understand what she is trying to say


When EmK sees me trying to take pictures she RUNS toward the camera to try and take it from me.

This book ('Tails') is EmK's favorite. She has almost torn all the tails out BUT still loves to turn the pages over and over....


My sister brought her kids to Birmingham during their Spring Break and we went to the zoo.

The Zoo Splash Pad -- hard to get a face shot since EmK has to wear a hat:) She loved the water even though it was cold!!

No comments: