8.14.2010

19 Months


Each month seems to pass by faster than the previous. We've had a great and busy summer. Some things I'd like to remember from this past month include:

- Emily Kathryn is obsessed with shoes and bows. It's the first thing she asks for when she wakes up. If one falls off she comes to find me to put it back on. She has also started going to get other people's shoes and insisting they put them on.
- Her vocabulary is getting bigger and she's starting to put a few words together. She will say "got you mama" when she tries to tickle me. If I ask her if she wants to come to mama she will say, "no, want dada".
- EmK likes to climb on everything.
- She has started kissing and hugging.
- Emily Kathryn loves the water. I think watching her older cousins in the water helped her to lose any slight fear she had.
- She loves to watch cartoons, play with her kitchen, play with puzzles, and push her dolls in a stroller.

My mom helped me get some pictures of EmK on the beach. I'm definitely not a professional, but I think they turned out cute.




EmK is saying "shoes" because my mom is a few feet away holding them:)




Running on the beach boardwalk after our photo shoot:)

*new post below*

4 comments:

Ashley Matteo said...

i think the beach pics turned out great!

The Picardy's said...

such sweet pictures of Emk!!

The Alexanders said...

You did a great job capturing her sweet little personality. They are great pictures.

Anonymous said...

The first Picture of Emk under the post 19 months reminds me of Ms Lynn..something about the expression on her face. But all of them are beautiful. I enjoy your blog as much as I do Natalie's. You girls are wonderful moms. Ms Karen