9.11.2010

MDO - First Day

Emily Kathryn started MDO last week. I was nervous the first day. She did very well and lets just say she wasn't the one that cried. I'm so excited to start this new adventure with EmK, but I can't believe my baby is old enough for school!! Here are some pictures...too many I'm sure...but it's so hard to decide.


She loves her backpack...and actually didn't want to take it off during her second day of MDO:)




We're still working on the correct way to wear your backpack:)

4 comments:

Dana and Chris Sheheane said...

ahhh! she is so precious! Her eyes are gorgeous!!! That pic of the two of you is awesome! I could eat her up! love you!

Shannon and Clint said...

So glad she did good :)

Alicia said...

Precious! So glad she is liking it!

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful Carrie. I know your mom is so proud of her. Karen