1.03.2011

Holidays Part 1

We have been going non-stop the last two weeks. We had an AMAZING Christmas and New Year's and got to spend lots of time with both families! We traveled to my parents the Tuesday before Christmas. While there we got to see Santa, visit friends, shop, cook and spend some time with my family. We ended our trip with brunch and presents on Christmas Eve.

Then we drove back to Birmingham and headed straight to Lulu and Papa's. There we had dinner, made cookies, and opened gifts. Emily Kathryn was sick during part of our travels and by the time we got to Lulu and Papa's she had a pretty high fever so she missed the cookies and gifts on Christmas Eve. However, she made up for it on Christmas Day. She loved all her gifts and we had a fun day playing.

Playing on the Christmas decorations after sitting with Santa. I thought she might like Santa better if my sister's three kids went with her, BUT I was wrong. I still had to sit with her. The pictures turned out cute (I just can't seem to find them at the moment).

EmK LOVES my mom's dog Lucy! She also likes driving Evan's gator. Lucy is such a loving dog and so patient with EmK. She let EmK drive her all around my mom's yard.

jumping on Memee's bed

watching the Grinch movie

EmK loved Elizabeth's camera

Tanner and Taylen

my attempt to get all the grandkids in their pj's....very hard job:)

making cookies with Amy. Amy is great at baking cookies (i'm just the helper)!!

My niece, Elizabeth, made this plate for us...so cute!







Aunt Ellen and EmK playing with all the new toys:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures:))) Miss yall lots. Can not believe she will be two in a few days. Time is so precious. Love Memee