4.24.2012

Grayson - 1 Month

I'm definitely behind on blogging.  Grayson is doing well.  We had our 1 month checkup a couple of weeks ago.  G weighed 9lbs 13oz and was 22 3/4 inches long.  We are adjusting very well to having two kids.  I'm thinking this is the easiest phase other than lack of sleep.  I met a friend at the park last week and her youngest is just about to walk and it was a glimpse into how busy I will be keeping up with two.  We are so thankful for this sweet little boy.  My sister told me during my pregnancy that little boys are amazing and she was right (as usual)!  Here are a few pictures during G's first month.  I haven't taken as many pictures as I should have and most are taken with my phone:)

Memee and EmK giving Grayson his first bottle.  Emily Kathryn asked about this for weeks so she was VERY happy when I finally said yes:)



No comments: