- Grayson was sick for the first time and got his first ear infection
- Mooyah opened this month so he attended a few parties
- He's really "talking" and I think he already knows how to say "mama". There's a contest on his first word...."mama", "dada", or "sister"
- G's a great sleeper and usually takes 2 naps if we are at home
- Big month as G is now crawling! It only took him a couple of days and now he is all over the place.
- Grayson is starting to pull up on everything and even lets go for a few seconds. I'm not ready for him to walk.
- Grayson has started eating more table food -- he loves bananas, cheese toast, and crackers:)
- He's a good napper and still is easily entertained in his stroller. I really should move him from his pumpkin seat but it's just to easy to put him in the snap and go when I'm running errands.
- G rode in the grocery cart for the first time this month.