9.08.2008

Emily Kathryn Barrow

Well, we have finally decided on a name for our baby girl - Emily Kathryn. Emily Kathryn is actually the name I have always wanted to use for a little girl. I first hesitated because my sister has three kids with names that start with the letter "E" so I thought maybe I should try a different letter. After my dad jokingly asked if I was going to pick a letter of the alphabet to start naming my kids, I decided maybe we should just keep the "E" theme going:)

Kathryn has special meaning for me because it is my sister's middle name. When my sister had her first child, which was a little girl, she used my middle name Elizabeth...so I've always wanted to use her middle name in return. So because of that, we will be calling our little girl Emily Kathryn.

So, if you're reading this Holley, I want you to know that I love you with all my heart and I'm so thankful God chose you to be MY sister!!!

1 comment:

Dana and Chris Sheheane said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm getting your gifts going! I'm sure you can't figure out what i'm getting for you! ha ha ha!! love ya, dana