9.08.2008

Our First Project







As soon as I heard that our crib was here, I asked Jordan if we could put it together. At first I panicked because Jordan told me that there were no directions...but it was no big deal because he didn't NEED directions. Anyone who knows me knows that I always follow the directions when it comes to putting something together so I searched and searched and finally he found them. I think he would totally agree with me that without the directions we would still be trying to figure it out.

I just wanted to post a few pictures of my great husband and his handy work -- I hear he had a GREAT assistant (that would be ME). I know you can't see much of the final project, but that's because I was so impatient to see the crib put together that I didn't give him a chance to remove the guest room furniture. So, currently it's a little tight in the room...but hopefully by the weekend all the extra furniture will be in the attic.

2 comments:

Shannon and Clint said...

Ok, so our cribs look very similiar!! I can't wait to see what the finished product looks like!

Mamta said...

Hey, if you ever want to loan your husband, I could use the help around my place until my own Jordan comes along ;)

Great job!