6.29.2009

"Special" Pajamas

So, my sister (unlike me) is sentimental and keeps everything. Although I'm not like her in this regard, I LOVE the fact that she keeps everything because I almost always benefit!! I've been meaning to post a picture of Emily Kathryn in the special pajamas Holley gave me. While they seem ordinary to everyone else, my sister and my mom will be happy to see them again. My Mammaw Holley (my mom's mom) gave them to my sister when she was expecting her first child. All of my sister's kids have worn them and now my children can wear them too. So, while they are just an ordinary, everyday set of pajamas I find such joy in seeing EmK wearing something that my grandmother picked out....I really miss her! I finally got around to taking her picture in the pj's and it's a good thing because we are quickly growing out of them:)

Holley and mom, I hope you like the pics!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute is she!!!!Miss holding her. Hope yall are going to come for a visit soon. Memee

Anonymous said...

Ok, so since I think this is the first time ever that my special talent for being the packrat is a positive!!!! I guess I am the emotional one to b/c now I am crying. I miss her too! Emily Katheryn looks so cute! Miss you so much and can not wait to see you soon! Love Holley