9.06.2009

Quick Stories

I have a few pictures I'll like to share -- each has a story.

1. I've been sewing on a new machine I got for my birthday....and the results include some pants for Emily Kathryn. I wanted to try them on her and measure the elastic and I just had to take some pics. I think she is the cutest kid on the planet:) I mistakenly went against my better judgement and did not add length to the pants...the result....capri pants:) Still super cute on her.






2. Jordan has been talking football for weeks. It never really stops at our house, just slows down a little in the winter months. On Thursday morning I found the flag already flying when I left to run errands. On Friday night I noticed Jordan had laid out EmK's clothes for the next day....an Alabama cheerleader outfit and bow. We had a quick lesson on when to use a satin versus grosgrain bow....he caught on quickly!

As most of you already know, we are a house divided when it comes to college football. My disclaimer for the next picture is that I really love my husband and this makes him VERY happy!




3. On Sunday afternoon I left for the grocery store while Emily Kathryn was napping. When I arrived home I found her in her exercauser outside with her dad. I commented on her bow and Jordan explained to me that he chose a turquoise bow to match the polo horse on her outfit. SO FUNNY...and really so thoughtful! Jordan is just amazing to me. I quickly thought back to how he talked for the first 20 weeks of my pregnancy about how much he wanted a boy....and now he is picking out hair bows:) I think he even wet her hair so it wouldn't be sticking up....he's the BEST dad:)




4. We installed EmK's toddler seat!

5 comments:

The Picardy's said...

EmK is so cute and the pants looks soo cute on her, she must wear them for the next couple of months!!

Sherie said...

She is so cute! I love the pictures, especially the Alabama one! Can't wait to see you when you come home.

Jenn Cav said...

I can NOT believe your child is wearing an AL outfit! I would have never dreamed...
I'm coming to B'ham this weekend. I'll call you and hopefully we can meet up!

Anonymous said...

Love the updated blog pictures. Can't wait to see her this weekend. Jordan you are doing a great JOB at dressing EmilyK with the precious bows her Momma made. Love, Memee

Shannon said...

1. I love that Jordan picked out a bow to match the Polo horse (we have that same outfit) and
2. I LOVE THE ALABAMA CHEER OUTFIT!!!

Roll Tide :)