12.29.2009

Christmas Highlights

It's been a busy and FUN Christmas holiday. We spent last Wednesday night with Jordan's parents and had lunch with the Barrow Family on Christmas Eve. Then we headed to my parents and stopped by to see my mom's family in Florida on our way. It was great for Emily Kathryn to meet her great aunts, uncles, and cousins. It was a busy day....but we found time to back cookies for Santa:) Christmas Day we went to my sister's house for brunch, opened gifts at my mom's, and had Christmas dinner as a family. Emily Kathryn seemed to like the paper and all the chaos:) She laughs so much at my sister's kids....it's fun to watch all of them together!

More posts to come. We had an early birthday party for EmK and my brother is getting married in Destin in two days!!! Here are some of the highlights from Christmas:)

Lulu and Papa gave EmK a kitchen set....would anyone like something to eat?

Cupcakes and tea.....yummy!!!

My mom bought EmK and my sister's kids matching pj's

It's hard to get 4 kids to look and smile at the same time...especially with my mom's dog nearby

Best Dad EVER!!!

EmK is no longer shy around the tree...good thing it's about to come down:)


For some reason, Emily Kathryn doesn't like to keep her baby in the stroller:)

I LOVE these two SO much!!

Emily Kathryn LOVES my niece Elizabeth

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the matching pj pictures. They are adorable. Love, Ms. Karen

Shannon said...

So sweet! HG has the same chair and shopping cart. EK will love them :)

Dana and Chris Sheheane said...

Love it!!! Gosh, i love her! can't wait for wells to play with her more! we'll wait so he won't get her sick! :) I can't wait to buy claire dolls, shopping carts, etc.!! so fun and girly!!!!!! love ou and miss you!