1.03.2010

New Year's Eve Wedding

Here are a few pictures from my brother's wedding. Charlie and Janna got married on New Year's Eve in Destin, FL. They rented an amazing house and got married on the beach. The weather was perfect...85 degrees and sunny!! I wish I had more pictures to share, but I was busy chasing Emily Kathryn. She LOVED the beach. EmK didn't want to be held during the ceremony....instead she wanted to walk in the sand and pick it up in both hands (and eat it too). During the reception she was very curious about the pool and the guitar player. It was funny (yet tiring) to keep up with her!!

The wedding turned out beautiful...and we had so much fun! We are so happy to have a new member in our family...although really Janna has been apart of our family a long time. We wish Charlie and Janna much love forever!!










This one I got from the photographer's blog....it really sums up the day! I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures that Aimee took...she's an amazing photographer and friend.


No comments: