12.15.2010

DECEMBER

I can't believe I haven't blogged since Halloween! Honestly I only have one picture from Thanksgiving:( so we will move straight to December:)

Emily Kathryn and I went to visit my parents and friends...AND do a little Christmas shopping! We had a playdate with my best friend and her daughter. We went to a "jumpy" place and then had lunch. EmK is finally getting to an age where she will play with other kids so it was fun to watch her play with Natalie.

THANKS Amberly for such a fun day! I wish we lived closer...BUT even with the distance I know our girls will be close friends! Side note, Amberly and I always give the girls an ornament for Christmas. Amberly gave EmK a gingerbread girl and EmK will NOT let me put it on the tree. She's been carrying it around all week like it's her baby! Oh, and aren't they SO CUTE dressed alike:) Someone stopped us in a store to ask about their outfits;)





EmK insisted on climbing up the slides instead of using the stairs;)


No comments: