12.19.2010

Santa

Even though Emily Kathryn talks about Santa (she likes to say "ho ho ho" when you ask what Santa says and replies "YAY" when you ask her if she wants to go see Santa) the visit basically went the way I knew it would. She was fine in the line and loved watching him, BUT the minute we were next in line she changed her mind. She had a death grip on my arm and did not want me to let go. Then she wanted the "rudolph" stuffed animal the camera lady holds to get the kids to look at her. I haven't scanned the final picture, but I think these are just as good. I thought maybe the candycane would help, but it didn't:)

The 2 minute meltdown was completely worth it because we had FABULOUS food and fellowship at Brio afterwards with a little (actually A LOT) of help from the amazing iphone apps that keep EmK busy for hours:)

Maybe next year I won't have to be in the picture.





No comments: