7.11.2012

Dance Dance Dance

Emily Kathryn took ballet and tap with 2 sweet friends...and we made a few more during the year.  It was so fun to watch her perform with two of my favorite friend's daughters.  It was also fun to go every Thursday and catch up with my friends while she danced. At the beginning of the year EmK was so  shy that I just knew she would never perform at the recital....but with age and time she really took off and was excited about performing her routines.  Such fun memories!!!

Before the rehearsal we had a play date at the McWayne Center.  EmK and Jack loved the Dora Exhibit and did not want to leave.  Grayson slept in his car seat the entire time:) 



That afternoon we headed to rehearsal.  I think this is the funniest photo of Emily Kathryn and Hannah Grace.  It looks like they are in complete conversation while on stage:)



The show was on Saturday afternoon and all the girls were so cute.  I'll have to try and see if I can load the video we took.  







Last day of class (minus Claire) with their sweet dance teacher Sarah 




No comments: