7.24.2012

Baby Dedication - Grayson

Grayson's baby dedication was on July 8th.  My family came to stay with us for the weekend and it was fun and chaotic.  Jordan and Greg took the older kids to Treetop and Janna, Holley, and I hung out and went for a quick shopping trip.  All of the kids plaly so well together.  I'm so thankful we could share such a special event with both our families.  Lulu (Jordan's mom) made the outfits for Emily Kathryn and Grayson.  She is an amazing seamstress and I am very thankful:)

Playing a little dress up!  I just love both of these girls.  I can't believe my niece is already 12.  She is just amazing and is always up for playing with EmK!  


I LOVE this picture of Jordan and EmK.  She is definitely a Daddy's girl!


His gown is just gorgeous.  Lulu is so talented!!!


"Truly my soul finds rest in God; my salvation comes from him.  Truly he is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken." Psalm 62:1-2

No comments: