10.08.2012

7 Months


Grayson turned 7 months over the weekend.  It's been such a fun month with him.  He has started eating baby food on a regular basis.  Grayson likes all the food I've tried and he is very vocal when he sees a bottle or if you put him in his highchair....he likes to eat:)   He started sitting up this month and rolling around to get where he needs to go.  We dropped his "dream feed" and he is sleeping through the night from 7-7...yay!  I LOVE LOVE to hear his laugh....the one that is like a belly laugh where he goes on a on for several seconds.  He is very good in the car and is easily entertained when pushed in a stroller.  I'm not sure if he looks like me or Jordan.  More people say he looks like me than when EmK was his age.  Either way, I think he's the cutest thing ever!!!

First time to eat baby food



These are our yearly tradition Alabama fan pictures for Jordan's Alabama room.  You can't be "in" the picture unless you are an AL fan so I guess you'll never see a picture of me in the "man" room:)


the only time EmK wants her picture taken is when she sees me trying to take Grayson's picture:)

No comments: