9.28.2012

FIRST DAY - MDO

Emily Kathryn started school on September 5th.  Jordan was out of town for work and thanks to help from Lulu we successfully made it to school on time.  I wanted to snap a few pictures before we left for the day.  EmK isn't always cooperative when it comes to taking her picture...and most days is only interested if I'm trying to take Grayson's picture.  She wanted to "pick" a flower for the photo shoot but the only thing around was a crate myrtle tree.  

EmK is going to school MWF and she does carpool.  I still almost cry when I drop her off in the mornings and I watch her throw her bag on her shoulder and walk down the sidewalk to her classroom.  I told Jordan he would have to take off work the first week of school because I might cry every morning.  I want her to be independent but it's so hard to watch.  Time just passes too quickly!  She seems to really love her teacher Mrs. Kasey.  She gets to take ballet at school on Wednesdays and she is very inquisitive about which day she gets to go (plus she thinks it's a treat to get to stay and eat lunch at school).  It's fun to see how her personality and interaction at school has changed in just a year.  She is a lot more descriptive in telling about her day and it's fun hear her tell me about all that she is learning.    




No comments: