8.15.2009

7 Months

Emily Kathryn is 7 months old...boy does time fly by!! We are doing great. EmK has two teeth and is loving baby food....I have yet to try something she didn't like. She has started fake coughing and talking all the time. The talking sounds like "da da da da" to which Jordan thinks she is saying "dada" but we all know she's going to say "mama" first:)

While at my parents last weekend, my sweet friend Aimee took some pictures of EmK...and she gave me a sneak peak....which I'm sharing with all of you. I can't wait to see the rest. We fought off a ton of mosquitoes (the biggest I've ever seen no kidding) in a field to get these shots...and every bite was worth it:) Aimee is a phenomenal photographer...and it's a bonus to be able to catch up with an old friend while having fun with EmK.

Check out her website: http://www.aimeereynoldsphotography.com/


5 comments:

Ashley Matteo said...

great pictures!! and as always, emily katherine is precious. she does look like jordan but in a cute and precious sort of way(not that he's not cute, but i wouldnt describe him as precious). anyways, love the pics and your friend is indeed an excellent photographer; i went to her blog and was totally amazed.

Anonymous said...

first time I saw the likeness to Jordan in EmilyK face. I think its the cute chubby cheeks. She's a little doll. Ms. Karen

The Alexanders said...

I love them! Please show us more when you get them. She is sooo precious.

Anonymous said...

Just looked at the blog this morning and wanted to comment on my precious granddaughter. She is beautiful like her mother. Miss yall already. Looking forward to watching her grow up. Love Memee

Shannon and Clint said...

I love these pictures! Such a sweet little girl :)