8.04.2009

Summer Fun


A picture from our most recent beach trip. The pool is a lot more fun when you can sit up...and when you have lots of toys:)


I have to include this picture. I asked Jordan to stop by Target and buy a "baby" pool the day before we headed to the beach. You know the kind of pool I'm referring to....one that is 3 feet wide... a little pool!! I wanted to take it to the beach/pool and put a little water in it so EmK could play. This is Jordan's "idea" of a "baby" pool. All three of us can fit in this thing....and it apparently makes a GREAT float for the big pool!!


I've been sewing some for Emily Kathryn and thought I'd let her model some of my work (I sewed this applique). I thought the project turned out so cute...and I think my model is PRECIOUS!


Jordan took a picture of Emily Kathryn and I before we left for Aunt Amy's bridal tea. This is proof that EmK can wear a bow -- I realize this is a big stretch, but the barrette is technically staying all on its own:). Many of you know how HAPPY this truly makes me (it's the little things in life). I realize she will likely HATE bows because I want her to love them...but until she can say no, I'll continue.

BTW, could this child look anymore like her father???

3 comments:

Ashley Matteo said...

wow, she is getting so big! i love the pool and the bow, and yes she does look just like her daddy 9in a pretty sort of way). i miss not seeing yall and hope to see you soon

Anonymous said...

Love the bow, pool and just the pictures in general. Can't wait to see all of you tomorrow. Memee

Tim and Amberly said...

Emily Kathryn is so pretty! Her eyes look beautful in the picture of you and her. She definitely has a lot of her Daddy in her but I think she has cute Murphy traits too. I love the applique onsie! Beautiful work!