8.31.2009

Look What I Can Do

Emily Kathryn can now sit up on her own and she gets so excited about it. Nap time is very interesting because she spends the first 30 minutes playing in her crib. I love watching her on my video monitor. Here are a few pictures I captured early one morning when I went in her room. When we've gone in her room lately after she's been sleeping we always find her at the end of the bed closest to the door just sitting and watching....as if hoping someone will walk through the door to visit her:) I find it so funny!




(look at my two teeth)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is so adorable. the standing in the crib bring back memories of Amberly and Natalie at that age. Ms. Karen

The Picardy's said...

What cute pics!! She is growing up so fast!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to come so that I can see that precious site of her waiting for someone to open the door and let me out of here. She is so cute. Memee