1.07.2010

Birthday Party #1

We had an "early" birthday party for Emily Kathryn while we were visiting my family at Christmas. It was going to be tough to get my entire family to Birmingham around the 6th so we decided to celebrate twice:)

We had a small party that included my family and some of my high school friends. It was a great excuse to get to catch up with everyone and have strawberry cake:)

What a FUN day!




PARTY time -- the hat lasted 2 seconds!!!

I thought EmK would tear into the cake but I was wrong...guess it was a lot of pressure with everyone watching:)

My niece, Elizabeth, loved playing and reading to the girls

I know this little guy is going to try to convince EmK to go to UA with him...

sweet treats for the party goers!!

Aunt Holley bought EmK the CUTEST pettiskirt...so I made a cupcake onesie to match!

No comments: