9.28.2012

5 Months / 6 Months

5 MONTHS - It's hard to remember all the moments of each month when you blog late:( The biggest thing I remember about this month is that G really seemed to get on some type of schedule.  He started napping twice a day and I could pretty much know the times based on when he got up in the morning.  It's funny how each child has their own routine.  Grayson puts himself to sleep but you almost always have to go in one time after laying him down.  I usually go in, put his paci back in and rub his back for a minute.  This is also the month that G stopped letting me rock him to sleep....I did it as long as he would allow.  I loved that time with him.  





6 MONTHS - I forgot the onesie but we at least had a photo shoot close to the day:)  Don't you love how EmK is trying to help G smile.  He actually thinks she's VERY funny but will likely change his mind when he realizes that she's not very willing to share her toys.  Grayson is such a happy baby. We went to the doctor this month and G went from 10% percentile in weight at 4 months to 80% percentile.  He's close to 20 pounds already (2 pounds more than Emily Kathryn at his age).  I love every single roll.  He even has creases on his wrist:)  Grayson is also a GREAT traveler...both my kids are.  I guess it's because I start them at an early age traveling back and forth to my parents.  If I time feeding him right before we leave, I can make it all 4 hours without stopping.  I also have to have treats for EmK and make sure we skip drinks while traveling, but even so I think that's pretty good.  He's very content in his car seat....maybe it's because he can watch Emily Kathryn from his seat.  Ether way I'm VERY thankful as I've been traveling a lot lately because Jordan has had to be out of town a lot for work.  G still doesn't have any teeth and he is almost sitting up.  He only lasts a few seconds before he falls over.  He's rolling back and forth and likes to sleep on his stomach most of the time.  We started putting Grayson in his exersaucer and jumperoo and he LOVES both.  He loves jumping and I put in front of our glass door so he can look outside.










No comments: