9.28.2012

September

I know it's blogging overload on my site.  Here are some great shots from September.  



We put on this ENTIRE outfit just to go get dinner at Newk's

....and we just could not stay awake on the way home!

Grayson started sitting in his highchair for the first time.  He really loves sitting up.  I fill the tray with toys and he will play and watch everyone. 

Emily Kathryn got to go all by herself to Hannah Grace's house.  It was her first time to go to a friend's house without me.  I thought she might be shy but she jumped in Shannon's car and never looked back.  I know it was a fun day for both of them:)

LOVE:)

Visiting Memme's house while Jordan was out of town for work

Watching Elizabeth cheer -- I can't believe she is already 12.  She has such a special place in my heart.  I was lucky enough to spend the first 6 months of her life at home and I held her just about every day:) 

I drove up one afternoon to find the boys hanging out.  I thought it was so cute:)

I can't believe almost 7 months have passed....time slow down!


No comments: